|Tiffany & Co. fancy yellow 0.48ct diamond ring, $675,000.|
Happy Valentine's Day! Lovestruck already? Do you have any date on Valentine's Day?
Here are some trivia about Valentine's Day:
1. During the Middle Ages, it was believed that the first unmarried person of the opposite sex that they met on the morning of Valentine's Day was the person they were destined to marry.
2. February 14 was long associated with fertility and love even before St. Valentine lived because it was the day birds traditionally choose their mates.
3. In Medieval times, girls ate unusual foods during Valentine's Day to make them dream of their future husband.
4. Consumers spend an average of over $75 on Valentine's Day gifts and popular choices are chocolates, flowers, wine and food.
5. 85% of greeting cards sent on Valentine's Day are purchased by women.