Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Suggestion

Old World Diamond Collection.
"The Old World Diamond Collection is created using one of a kind rose cut diamonds. Every piece is constructed entirely by hand."
Contact CameoPR thru Malorie@cameopr.com.



When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.  A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.  
~Sophia Loren,Women and Beauty

I never really understood my mother's wisdom until I became a mother myself. And I thank her for sharing that wisdom to me because it is what helps me get through mothering a boy. One thing that I will not forget about her and the thing that I will apply is that mothers should not be a hindrance but a guide for their children to find their own happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails